Company Overview: $3B Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing Firm
A global industrial engineering and manufacturing firm. The company is present with over 170 production and service sites around the world. It has more than 15,000 employees in over 40 countries. The annual revenue is $3B.
- Cost reduction, net cash flow, and streamlining cross-enterprise and suppliers’ processes.
- CPO letter sent to over 300 suppliers for price negotiations.
- Volume transfer to Best Cost Regions.
- Develop sourcing plans in different regions.
- Payment terms has been extended almost 20 days.
- Price reduction after the closing of the asset deal, $500K potential savings.
- Signed agreements with three global suppliers in MRO. Savings: $250K.
- In North America Region, sent RfQs to vendors for core items with top spend and choose the winners for best pricing. Saving over 10% per year.