Company Overview: $1.5B Aviation Operator & Repair Center
Lack of processes to track and review un-serviceability events. Maintenance schedules were not fully defined and not closely followed.
A/C Available 82%
Schedule Attain 78%
- Clarified roles and responsibilities of Planners and Supervisors
- Began routine schedule review meetings
- Began shift start-up meetings
- Modified hangar layout and held 5S events
- Installed visibility board to track shift performance to schedule
New controls and measures have been implemented. Maintenance schedules are complete, well coordinated and closely managed.
A/C Available 87%
Schedule Attain 98%