For over 25 years, Burnie Juneau has held numerous leadership roles in private industry with varied experiences in providing operational improvements, P&L management, new business development and project management.
Burnie is highly recognized as a turnaround agent in creating positive change. He specializes in several areas of management, including change management, employee engagement, training and coaching, improved client relations, increasing market share, reducing unnecessary spending, and operational improvements. Burnie is considered as a proven leader with a passion for helping companies in achieving high performance through successful, sustainable, and managed growth.
- Successfully managed a team of 3,000 employees for a fortune 500 company
- Turned around a business unit from $3m in loss to a $1m in profit in 18 months
- Increased market share of 10% every year of an international business unit in the course of 3 years
- Successfully reduced employee turnover by 12% for a business unit in 2 years
- Successfully sold major consulting projects in LA market for a New York based management consulting firm and opened local branches
- Doubled the size of a regional restaurant in 12 months from 3 to 6 locations
- Moved to Australia for 2 years to open new location and improved performances of existing locations for a global company
- Started a new business development from greenfield site to profitability in 2 years
- Managed private wealth of $50m in assets for a large financial advisory firm for 5 years
- Established relationship with global companies to trade energy industry commodities
- Maintains strong relationships with key industry leaders domestically and globally
- Continue working with “special needs adults” for job placements and engagements
Companies Worked For:
Cargill Inc., Ahrens Investment Partners, PGV Advisors
Burnie holds a Master of Business Administration from Louisiana State University, as well as a Master of Science and Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Lafayette.